Look, it's simple.
We provide two services - the web pages shouldianswer.net and connected pages, and the mobile application. Both products are for free, and there is no warranty.
The web pages serve as open discussion - we provide a wall (or a board), you can write on it. You are fully responsible for what you write, don't blame us. On the other hand, whatever you wrote then belongs to us (and we can delete it if needed).
If you write something rude, bad, using inpropriate language, don't be surprised if we delete such texts.
Well, we are resposible for acting as a cleaners of the board, so if you find something bad on our pages, just use the basket icon under the respective review and write to us, we will clear anything bad without hesitation.
And now the full version
These web pages ("Service") serve as free public service and public-opened discussion forum. User can use the shouldianswer.net (and related pages world-wide) under these Terms of Service ("TOS"). We reserve the right to modify these TOS at any time without notice to the end user by posting revised TOS. By using this website user express his/her binding acceptance of these TOS, including any modifications that we provide. All comments, reviews, articles and other stuff published on the Service are created and provided by the general public and each individual publisher has full responsibility for his/her own published content, review, comment or article. shouldianswer.net disclaims all responsibility and liability for the accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. The user reviews, comments articles and all stuff provided by third parties do not express the opinions of the Service provider. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you. shouldianswer.net is a service provider which allows user-generated content on their web pages. Either we try to monitor all information provided by our users in their posts, we are not liable for the content we do not post. For the point of federal law view, this immunity is granted by the Communications Decency Act or "CDA", 47 U.S.C. §230, which says that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider." Same rules and laws are applied to other community sites like Facebook, Twitter or Wikipedia, where users who post information on these sites are responsible for what they write, not the provider of the site. This site also respects and uses the rules set by "DIRECTIVE 2000/31/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL" and "REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016" - repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR). ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMMPLIED. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL shouldianswer.net BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF shouldianswer.net HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF, OR REASONABLY COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
"Should I Answer" application usage
- The service contains the above mentioned web pages and the connected mobile application "Should I Answer". This service and the application may be used free of charge by individuals, non-profit organizations, commercial organizations, and government agencies, on single or multiple computers/systems for non-commercial and/or commercial uses. This product may be copied and/or distributed free of charge.
- AS THIS PRODUCT IS FREE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PRODUCT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED BELOW, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS, EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
HOW TO USE THE SERVICE
We honestly ask the users of this Service for correct behaviours, the most objective judgment in their posts or comments they intend to insert and also keeping as much of politeness as possible without unnecessary vulgarism. The user of this Service agrees that he/she will not post content that:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading
- can be marked as spam
- uses any personal data - where "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person
- claims the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person, or breaks the copyright of another person or institution and/or violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of another subject, individual or institution
- is unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any local, state or federal law
- contains any abusive or offensive content containing threats, vulgar phrases, promoting rancor/stalking or harassing any third party in any possible way, indecent or defiling or insulting content, or any content that infringes or might infringe personal rights or other legally protected values, or any content which constitutes an attack on a third party, demeans any third party or/and promotes violence or induces to commit a crime
- contains links to viruses, worms or any items of a destructive or harmful nature, including content (e.g. download) which violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of another subject, individual or institution, for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party
User acknowledges, by using this Service, that he/she is fully responsible and liable for the submitted content. We claim the right to delete the content not in conformity with the above conditions. Also we would like to ask the users to always check the relevance of information posted. Please do not post the phone numbers or personal data in an unethical way, always provide the scoring to the best of your knowledge and belief with intention to the good manners.
WHAT TO DO IF ...
- If there is a post containing false information, personal data, negative post which you feel is not correct (or e.g. touching Your company or number), there is always a few ways how to deal with it.
- If the post is touching your company-used number, write your own explanatory review and/or reply to the post and try to explain why and how the number is used, show the users that your company takes a big care for the users - please always try to communicate with your clients first using a dialogue. We strongly believe that most of the negative posts are just a result of misunderstanding the service the respective number offers.
- If You feel that any post is false, harmful, breaking any of the above mentioned rules, send as a note stating that post and provide all information needed for the situation explanation and stating all arguments for correcting the situation - you can do it just by pressing the basket button provided under the respective post and filling the removal request form (the post is then immediately hidden for further processing by our admins). But please be warned that we are not able to act as the judging body and you should probably pursue legal action against the author (finding out who is the author). Our team will try to provide the correction in the shortest time possible, but in some cases this will not be easily maintained.
- Content displayed on the web site or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation. Any reproduction or redistribution of the site and/or the Service or the collective work is prohibited without the express written consent of the shouldianswer.net.
- By posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to shouldianswer.net an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- We hope that the information you intend to post will be used for the public benefit and will help in growth of better and more cultural community. Thank You all for this effort.
If you have any questions about terms please write to us by email to email@example.com.